Week 8 Progress

I've appreciated the assignments and reading in the class, and I'm also satisfied with my story telling progression so far. At first, I didn't think this would be my type of thing, I wasn't confident in my story telling skills. However, after taking more and more reading notes and writing a couple stories, I've learned some new skills and developed more confidence in my stories. One of my favorite stories that I've written was my first story, The Eagle and the Turtle. For the second half of the semester, I plan to branch out more with my stories, mixing it up a little more and trying new things. I also plan to give myself some more time to read all the stories, and perhaps combine a few stories into one.
File:Kaneohe Bay Oahu Hawaii (33939060635).jpg
Motivation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Physical Therapist

Week 11 Story: The Chicken, Cow, and Spider