Week 8 Reading and Writing

The readings I have read so far in the reading assignments have given me more interest in some of the characters, weapons, battles, and stories. After some reflection on the course, I went back on my blog and website and figured I should change it a little. I altered the theme to a crisp and easy to read design, and changed the color and theme to some dark woods, for a better storytelling experience. Some of my favorite stories that I've read and altered to my own version include many of the encounter Rama has in the Ramayana, including Rama's Wraith. I also enjoy the battles in the Mahabharata because they bring a lot of dynamics that can be changed or retold in other ways. I've also discovered that, although taking reading notes may take some time and may not be my favorite assignment, they are essential when creating your own story, especially to get some inspiration and let thoughts develop. Looking forward, I realize I can start to manipulate my stories in a couple different ways based on inspiration from other students' stories.
Explosion Smoke
I chose to include this picture from my blog titled "Topic Research: Weapons of Indian Epics," because it represents the destruction from the Brahmastra, the strongest weapon known among the stories. Linkhttps://www.pexels.com/photo/clouds-cloudscape-cloudy-dark-415355/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Physical Therapist

Week 11 Story: The Chicken, Cow, and Spider