Assignments

The reading assignments are probably the reason why I signed up to be in this class. I have always enjoyed reading, especially stories that I haven't heard before. I just think they're fun. Since this is the first online class I have ever taken, I can firmly say that this class is unlike any other that I have taken. In addition, I have never taken a class with this type of structure, so I will try to be patient and not become frustrated easily. Wikipedia trails is an extra credit assignment that seems fun because I have played a sort of game like that before using the Wikipedia links.
Book, Reading, Reading A Book, Cover Book, Book IconReading
Click here for link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Physical Therapist

Week 9 Story: How the Boys Learned to Shoot