Week 2 Reading Overview

I have chosen to read the Public Domain Edition: Ramayana. I chose this option because, although it is written differently from a variety of authors, it is also free and easy to access online. The Lord of Lanka and Kubera are two comics that interest me. The Lord of Lanka interests me because he is described as the king of demons, a title that must be pretty grand for a reason. Kubera also draws my interest because he is the guardian of wealth. I wonder if he falls victim to his own greed, or if he can maintain his title and not become overwhelmed with the responsibility. Ancient Technology - Atlantis and India and Food for Gods were two videos that caught my attention. Ancient technology is cool because it gives some possible answers to phenomenons that ancient civilizations left behind, like the great pyramids of Egypt. It also draws a comparison from Atlantis to India, and Atlantis has always been fascinating because of the great myths that surround it. Food for Gods is a great video that quickly and simply explains what foods and beverages the gods may consume, such as elixirs and potions.
Image result for atlantis"
I chose to include this image because it represents one perspective of the underwater city, Atlantis. Atlantis is a myth that exists in many cultures of an underwater city that is almost impossible to find. Within the city contains unforeseen technologies. Link to image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Physical Therapist

Week 9 Story: How the Boys Learned to Shoot