Topic Brainstorming

Project Idea #1: Epic Battles
This is an theme that interests me because ancient warfare can be really intriguing, it is something that I would like to learn more of. I have no knowledge of any epic battles of India, neither real nor fiction, so it is something that I could learn about. The battles contain armies of several different animal species, including humans, monkeys, and bears, so it could be interesting. I’d like to learn some of the greatest battles, and possibly retell them using some interesting different characters or perhaps a complete plot rewrite. This is one source used previously that I would like to base my project off of.

Project Idea #2: Epic Heroes
Of course, with every epic battle comes an epic hero to fight in it. This is a theme I could also imagine doing because, once again, battles and heroes make for really great stories to retell. I'd like to learn some of the greatest heroes in the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. This past example is really insightful, I'd like to do something like this, where I can create a catalog of some of the best heroes and put them altogether.

Project Idea #3: Weapons of the Gods
Weapons, like heroes, are a great project theme to also decide on because fictional weapons are always the greatest and most far fetched. That is what makes them great. I could create a project of the best weapons of all the gods, or the weapons that are used in specific battles over time periods. This storybook is really nice, I like the layout and the theme of it. Weapons may be one of the coolest parts of the stories of gods.

Project Idea #4: Food
Food is also a great project idea, because I love to eat and also take great interest in cooking and making meals, especially from other cultures. I'd like to learn more about Indian food, because I also think it is delicious. This could perhaps help me make a list or overview of some ancient Indian food that is involved in the epics. This storybook is really cool, I like how it is set up like a cooking website, containing pictures and recipes for different foods. I'd like to be able to create something like that and then use for cooking meals.
india, thrissur, vintage, royal, palace, sword, warrior, king, proud, horse, knife, indoors, studio shot, no people, social issues, weapon, gun, close-up, still life, communication, handgun, blood, lying down, warning sign, nature, aggression, red, high angle view, black background, 5K, CC0, public domain, royalty free
Weapons
Link to Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Physical Therapist

Week 9 Story: How the Boys Learned to Shoot